Monday, September 28, 2009

half a year later... non the wiser

here, in lovely ireland, i lay in a hostel bed, surrounded by 2 friends and an australian, i found peace... somewhere between Sixmilebridge and Doolin, i stopped thinking of the future, worrying of whats to come, fearing my own destiny. i let go, and my mind flows with the greens of the fields, the subtle swaying of the trees by the wind, the smell of the wildlife as it fills all parts. i guess i really needed this trip more than i thought. it alll ends on wednesday though, i'll return to the stress, to the pushy lifestyle i've grown used to, to moronic bosses, to hecktic deadlines and empty days, but my smile will be genuine, pure and true, for my soul has been cleansed and my mind cleared, i have found my center, my cure, my drug... i'm sure i'll return to the shores of this great country once more, in time...